A Parent’s Decision
Site Map
HOME INTRO TO WEBSITE Circumcision Info The Decision People Sex FAQs World Links And, Finally...

All the benefits of circumcision should be available to all – not just the lucky ones,A Parent’s Decision,pro circumcision,baby boy,baby boys,balanitis,brian j morris,circumcise,circumcised,circumcision,circumcision benefits,circumcision problems,circumcision ethics,circumcision methods,circumcision myths,circumcision facts,circumcision styles,circumplast,cancer of the penis,cut,exposed glans,foreskin,foreskins,frenulum,glans,gomco clamp,high and tight,low and loose,masturbate,masturbation,mogen clamp,Parent's Decision,pee,penis,penises,posthisis,phimosis,plastibell,sex,shaft,smegma,son,standard style circumcision,styles of circumcision,the circumplast,uncircumcised,uncut,urinate,willy,willies

- Reassurance
A Parent’s Decision:  Website Launched January 2014 - Updated February 2014, March 2014, September 2014 and October 2017
HOME INTRO TO WEBSITE Circumcision Info The Decision People Sex FAQs World Links And, Finally...
Please ensure that you have read my:
HOME Site Map
Next New Section Mainpage:

To reassure you, I have never known a parent who had their child circumcised who regretted it. More importantly I have never known a child who was circumcised who wished he hadn’t been done. That is a 100% satisfaction rate.

However, the same cannot be said of parents who did not have their child circumcised. Many lived to regret their decision at several points in their lives. Some had their child circumcised later on in childhood whilst others still did nothing despite their regrets. The majority of my friends who weren't circumcised were not happy with their foreskins and wished they had been done as a baby or young child. Even though they disliked their foreskins only a small minority (about 10%) voluntarily were circumcised after they left home. The remaining 90% just suffered in silence for the rest of their lives.

Not only did the men suffer but for many their sexual partners also had to put up with their unpleasant foreskins. Not surprisingly, by far the majority of woman prefer a circumcised penis to one covered by a wet and smelly foreskin. More on that aspect in the Sex section.

Read also:
Read also:

Circumcision Info - ETHICS: Decisions

Circumcision Info - ETHICS: Reassurance